Posts by Beweard
120 posts total, newest first.
♣♣ [PC ONLY] Pegasus GTA Services - Fast, Cheap & Many Payment Options ♣♣in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Very big vouch here got everything i needed, I went first. He then did it in 10 minutes Awesome dude to talk to :3can any body say what these script does i just got from u tubein Counter-Strike 2 Scripts - I can tell u, u will not get wallhack from it as it is impossible to get wallhack from an AHK script!N4n033 D3D v5in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=n4n033;11570851]ye it work on windows 10 since I'm on windows 10, you installed x64 or x86 version ?[/QUOTE]
Yeh uhh good question i think i only have the x64 do i also need to install the x86?N4n033 D3D v5in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=n4n033;11566048]Download & install this : https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145[/QUOTE]
I already did but it just doesnt show for me :S btw does it work on windows 10?N4n033 D3D v5in WarRock - International Hacks - looks good man thanks for the quick update ^^
- - - Updated - - -
Tho its still not working for me T-T
Showing the 5 most recent posts.