Posts by DC147
88 posts total, newest first.
[Suggestion] VIP Hacksin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [quote=carbon23;446358]Yeah but Dave isn't a fucking charity. Theres a Publicist position for that ^.^[/quote]
I see your point, but graphic contests get you VIP, and graphics really aren't that hard to make :P, it's [Suggestion] VIP Hacksin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - [quote=chaoshacks16;446339]Thats accualy..
not such a bad idead
but i would do a point sytem
for every month they buy, u get one point.
Get 5 points and 2 free weeks of vip! :D[/quote]
Eh, I guess that'd w[Suggestion] VIP Hacksin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - I suggest that if you refer someone to this site and they put your forum name in when they sign up and then they purchase a VIP hack of some sort, for every month they buy you get 2 weeks of that VIP hack since you refer1337 Postin General - Lol... What's the point of post amount bans...?Free Invisible Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - So urrr, does it work, I'm suprised it's not a virus, but does it work xD?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.