Posts by tomcellwheel
7 posts total, newest first.
New Hack4Free v2.1in Battlefield Play4Free Hacks - [QUOTE=namariboshi;5925030]You have to use PBSS Remover before injecting the hack.[/QUOTE]
Not true.
Just bring up Battlefield play4free, once you're in the lobby, then inject.
Works great, thanks :DZoompatcher v1.12 updating its own Offsetin League of Legends Hacks & Cheats - Patch not working with latest update? :(My Hack Ideain Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I literally "lol'd" at this.This damned section is killin mpghin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I agree to the guest not seeing and whatnot but disagree with the "having certain post count" since I know alot of members don't like to post, and would rather just lurk and perhaps give feedback here and there.A FUCKING MONEY GLITCH FOUND By me!!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I would like the smuggler too please! Would be greatly appreciated.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.