Posts by AngCastiel
16 posts total, newest first.
D3D Simple V1.4 (Now supporting WIN 7 & WIN XP)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=BadWinkz;7517930]
I can't code? tehe.
I bet you are the one ehre that can't code /gewd. Take a look in the PB,CF,CA,MAT and BF section, then tell me again I can't code /gewd.[/QUOTE]
You can't code :)D3D Simple V1.4 (Now supporting WIN 7 & WIN XP)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=BadWinkz;7517839]
They are working for me =| I simply chipered it and its working...But you noobs are probably not thinking of that. Now stop fukin' up my thread.[/QUOTE]
Your thread is already fucked since the fD3D Simple V1.4 (Now supporting WIN 7 & WIN XP)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=BadWinkz;7517074]Detected.Now stop crying and wait till someone closes this sh!t.
I stopped coding for CF now, going to code for CA now /gewd.[/QUOTE]
I see you're pretty incompetent. Your hacks are dected really D3D Simple V1.3 (Changed Hook)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - Interessting, it working for me too (after several try and Injector change.
Maybe the first injector was the problem. So I'm sorry, it's working fine and thank you very much for you work.
It's funny to troll people in cD3D Simple V1.3 (Changed Hook)in CrossFire Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=BadWinkz;7490705]
NO IT DOESNT[/QUOTE]
Accept the facts, it is.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.