Posts by solomon1002
23 posts total, newest first.
[DETECTED]DipBot(0.4) by Nseven [Aimbot and Charms]in Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - Version 0.5 is up on the coder's original site, currently waiting for approval there, so we should see it soon.[DETECTED]DipBot(0.4) by Nseven [Aimbot and Charms]in Dirty Bomb Hacks & Cheats - Can confirm, detected for me as well. Strangely, I was playing fine earlier in the day.-=≡ Eagle Injector - Vindictus √ ≡=-in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - I still dont get it. Why release an injector for a game with no public hacks? Its like giving me a stapler, but withholding staples.
Not complaining, but it just seems like a redundant thing to do.Ver. 142.2 Angel Processor v142.2.2 :: Fixed Map Rusherin MapleStory Hack Coding/Source Code - I was on Scania, using Godmode, Full Map attack, Auto CC on person >1,and Auto use skill (Luminous Reflection). Item filter was turned on, but I doubt that matters.
I suspect that a GM might have seen me, and banned me Ver. 142.2 Angel Processor v142.2.2 :: Fixed Map Rusherin MapleStory Hack Coding/Source Code - Works Great!
Be careful though, I believe Nexon found a way to detect it as one of my smurfs got banned. Going to find out it was auto-banned, or if a admin/moderator saw my character.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.