Posts by oharkonenn
7 posts total, newest first.
HW Banin Combat Arms EU Help - EDIT:
I coded my own HWID changer and it worked!
Now unbanned! :DHW Banin Combat Arms EU Help - [QUOTE=daviddidi;9811114]Change your MAC adresse ;)
and see[/QUOTE]
It's not MAC ban. It's HW ban.
I tried to change MAC too but didn't work.HW Banin Combat Arms EU Help - [QUOTE=daviddidi;9805412]You need change the id of your Harddisk[/QUOTE]
how?
I tried volumeid but didn't workNee Zombie Hacker v2.1in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Gamerdog6482;8857001]"Launch Game" doesn't work at all for me. Also only about half the hacks work when I launch it from Steam. The big ones (godmode, give points mainly) work though.
Also, whenever I use the hNee Zombie Hacker v2.1in Call of Duty 7 - Black Ops Hacks & Cheats - This is only for PC
[QUOTE=matrx300;9697339]What hacks apply only for you and what hacks apply for everyone?[/QUOTE]
all of them i think man......
Showing the 5 most recent posts.