Posts by booltim
4 posts total, newest first.
[Release] Godmode :)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=crossfireglitcher;5887333]Like all the other people said, the godmode has been patched a day after I remembered to check MPGH... GODDAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Meh someone will probably figure something [Release] Godmode :)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=baiumbg;5880884]It still works, disconnecting is normal. Currently there is no godmode released to the public that works without doing so.[/QUOTE]
i met the most f***ed up hack today... someone sucked all the m[Release] Godmode :)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - fuck this game im quiting.....ive tried 10 different things to hack it and with this god mode I sometimes take hits and end up dying....got to lvl 20 21 times and lost all my shit...screw this crap dying n losing everythPacket hacking?in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=baiumbg;5875297]I saw someone on another forum, who suggested blocking packets. He succeeded in blocking "I got hit" packets, but he was still able to die. The things is, even though he blocked the packets being s
Showing the 4 most recent posts.