Posts by davidm77
116 posts total, newest first.
Selling a HUGE level 30 Pokemon go account. INCLUDED DRAGONITE 3K WITH 87% IVin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Added, I gtg to work rn though I'll ttyl after work.
- - - Updated - - -
Added, I have to go to work though I'll talk later.Selling a HUGE level 30 Pokemon go account. INCLUDED DRAGONITE 3K WITH 87% IVin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Damn I'd buy in a heartbeat if it was on team mystic. Does anyone know if it's in any way possible to change teams?Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Symmetrical MMd for me. Trade went smoothly and quickly. Thanks Aj!Who Helped You MM?in Middleman Lounge - Hugo Boss helped again. thanksssCreation of the worldin Religion - Evolution is a scientific fact. Idek how people question evolution. By the way I'm not here to make you angry so please don't take it that way.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.