Posts by al897
52 posts total, newest first.
BaseCon v3 [NA] - Alternative bindfix, kindain Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Haven't tried it yet cause of the maintenance but thanks for all the hard work putting this release out. I hope you get the appreciation you deserve.Enhance Hackin Vindictus Discussions - 1. This would go in the Help section
2. You can search the forums for previous threads like this. This topic had been mentioned a couple of times
3. Not sure if the method of bringing up the enhancement rune box via a [WEST] Selling $10 Karma koin card for 65min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - This guy is reputable, just completed a trade for his 25k NX card. I gave him proof of a previous transaction, he sent the codes first, I verified, then I paid a COD of 100mil. Smooth trade, will do again![WEST] Selling $10 Karma koin card for 65min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey, it's the dude who's been emailing you. I mean Aug. 8th after the maint is fine. I might be interested in the 25k, need to check my funds.Bella/Vella/Celine improved version of lann?in Vindictus Discussions - [QUOTE=Hell_Demon;6408269]I don't see spin2win, therefor this slut is worthless.[/QUOTE]
The man speaks the truth!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.