Posts by Hydrogen
2,377 posts total, newest first.
Regarding my blacklistin Staff Disputes - Regarding this original thread: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1321873 , in which I recieved a 4 month blacklist with claims of refunding 5 months after the initial date of payment. This is not only incorrec⌚️Best Price & Quality | Hydrogen's Fitbit SE Shop | 400+ Orders Done⌚️in User Services - Hey guys I am back! I am now offering devices for discounted price. The prices are $35 for blaze, $40 for surge and $35 for charge 2. Your satisfaction is my number #1 promise and I will be sure to provide you with a car⌚️Best Price & Quality | Hydrogen's Fitbit SE Shop | 400+ Orders Done⌚️in User Services - [QUOTE=Gucci Mane;12945057]Added you //tooshort[/QUOTE]
Confirmed, thanks for the referral.⌚️Best Price & Quality | Hydrogen's Fitbit SE Shop | 400+ Orders Done⌚️in User Services - [QUOTE=LiberiaMyles;12944735]added you, have some bulk orders I wanna ask some questions.[/QUOTE]
Nothing received yet.⌚️Best Price & Quality | Hydrogen's Fitbit SE Shop | 400+ Orders Done⌚️in User Services - [QUOTE=Poseidon;12944379]
Nah, half the people I ask for vouch copies are exit scammers that never actually provide.[/QUOTE]
You calling me an exit scammer /fosho
Showing the 5 most recent posts.