Posts by stapled
34 posts total, newest first.
Nippy's Fishbot V1.4.3 with Bootdrop/Deconin Trove Hacks & Cheats - What is decon?Updated Config_MP.cfg - Better graphics, Better sound | 734 CMDsin Call of Duty Ghosts Discussions & Help - Why is your monitor so wide?Saints Row: The Third(PC) for Working account (full info) or keyin Minecraft Selling / Trading / Buying - You can view my steam inventory here: Steam Community :: Dumb PC Guy :: Item Inventory (http://steamcommunity.com/id/JimBob4842/inventory/#753)
You go first or we use a middle man.
PM me or and me on steam.Full Auto Shotguns.in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Can you get banned for doing this? I have it set to a macro on my mouse and I've had a lot of people report me for it.Detailed stats?in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Discussions - Is it not possible to view more detailed stats like longest killstreak and deaths or am I just blind?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.