Posts by imikee
5 posts total, newest first.
[CF NA] I CANT PUT SKINS ON Z8 CFin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - i get client error this way when i join the room :S[CF NA] I CANT PUT SKINS ON Z8 CFin CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Hey guys i cant put cf skins on cf z8 can you tell me how i have to rename the file?Rezzing. Moding.in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - ok man thx i will try ;)
----------------------------
FIXEDDDDDDDDDDDDD :D TyRezzing. Moding.in CrossFire Mods & Rez Modding - Hey Guys i wanna make my own rez pack for m4 ak deagle anaconda awm and knife... i export the rez files but when i am going to edit them with photoshop it says it is not the right file format but i have added the DTX PluDTX Problemin Combat Arms Mod Help - I Also got the same problem with another guy i put the plugin for dtx in Plug-ins/File Formats and 2 dll files into the photoshop CS5.1 but i still cant open .dtx files can somebody help me through teamviewer?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.