Posts by ShizzMasteR
46 posts total, newest first.
Buying +15 Taonu Longswordin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Needs at least one unbind left once it gets to me so I can fuse it. Offering gold only. Reply here to be contacted in game.BB>>>>10k nx for 25m pls add me in skype akirapochi tyin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Literally no one is going to sell it to you that cheap. It was barely ever that cheap back when people were mass spamming it in megas.[WEST]Buying +15 Longsword 57/60 with goldin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking to pay between 400m to 500m, depending on stats. Prefer non-permabound so I can fuse (I will buy a permabind but I would literally offer dead minimum value).
Taonu, Stoneshell, Dreamwalker, or Holy Defender. I3* Champion Bootsin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Why not just use the regular Vindictus forums for this? Those aren't exactly expensive.Chance of ban from gold buyingin Vindictus Discussions - Pretty much zero unless they tell their mom on you.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.