Posts by `Jett
28 posts total, newest first.
TnT Suddenly stoped working?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Well the other day I joined a Game and as soon as I did it was Detected. I dont know why yours isnt. :OTnT Suddenly stoped working?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - TNT Hack = Detected as of yesterday.Quick Questionin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Im probably posting this in the wrong section as i really dont know any were else to post this.. But anyways.. My friend is the rank with the 3 ^ Things and i was wondering how the hell he has 19K Gold if you cant buy it[Release] Bypass v.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Hey i got mine to work by puting the name to "Engine" Not "Engine.exe" Tell me if this works :P[Release] Bypass v.1in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - So do you want us to take our Engine.exe out of the Combat Arms folder or Replace it? Which one >.>
Showing the 5 most recent posts.