Posts by DestroyerZ
64 posts total, newest first.
Pixel / Color Trigger [Trigger-Bot]in Combat Arms Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - The video has been blocked in my country ? Fuck you.You need help to make a combat arms account? (starters)in Combat Arms Tutorials - Thanks for advising this site but the tutorial is useless ... Everyone knows how to create an account.Frostbyte v1.2 | Perfect Aimbot | Perfect ESP | Music Player | Fixed | + Morein Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - It is still working after the patch ? o.O
I don't use hacks but good job btwPower Levelling Methods?in Combat Arms Discussions - I found out how to do it !!
I won't tell anyone how to do it,anyone wanna do it with me ? send me a private message here and tell me the room number, server and channel.
We need to wait until combat arms maintenance isPower Levelling Methods?in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Vaporizin-;6821983]baseball2101 I know which one, Hint: You need 6 Players to start, and you take turns doing something and spawning stuff :D[/QUOTE]
You mean the S&D thing ?
If it's that, it don't give you 10k
Showing the 5 most recent posts.