Posts by danman429
13 posts total, newest first.
Trustworthy ROTMG Event Notifierin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Anyone know of the legit and trustworthy event notifiers? I've seen advertisements for rotmg.in, but it seems super sketchy. Thanks.Gogo's Updated 13.1 Client! Only Fullscreen Client out! Auto-Aim! Anti-Debuffs!in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Where is the folder that is created in step 3 located? I can't find it
---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:45 PM ----------
[QUOTE=alrosa;7993148]1. drag ur client into the folder(the oPLS release the dupe Mitcheelin Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Jesus how many of you kids are so blind? Mitcheel doesn't have the dupe. He doesn't know how to dupe. He says this ridiculous shit because he wants attention. He's like that type of kid at school who makes annoying as fuBuying A Good Accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Hey, I have up to 50$ that I am willing to spend on a account. That being said, I'm not looking for an account with "high stars" (although that'd be nice). I am looking for an account with some maxed characters or some 6I will not release my dupe method after soul-bound is gone.in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - He doesn't actually have a dupe method. If he did, and was actually trying to keep it a secret, he wouldn't announce it to the leechers on this site. He's just another person trying to look "internet-cool".
Showing the 5 most recent posts.