Posts by cotmiester
26 posts total, newest first.
god of fomors balsita aimbot?in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=paulhaas;5921604]true that...but i dont understand whats so difficult about having a program search of a specific color (aka horns) withing a specific range of the unique color of his eyes...[/QUOTE]
If you wangod of fomors balsita aimbot?in Vindictus Help - Sure, it's called "hire a Korean to play the game for you"
[QUOTE=paulhaas;5921581]bah...darn...why not couldnt u just run a pixel detector or sumthing[/QUOTE]
If anyone has a video or picture input analyzer that aGreat Method for Gold Bottingin Vindictus Farming Discussions / Farming Help - [QUOTE=bmwboi765;5918423]I honestly don't know what you all are doing wrong. For starters, it kills everything, it teleports to the boss room for Two Moons (I noticed that the teleport doesn't work for Rocheste maps, butIdeas on quickly destroying a roomin Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=DanK;5916941]
This pickups happen while the character is tiny, size is set to .1 because actions like "grab" are faster...
It sizes to gigantic to pick up gold..
Neither of these anything to do with how iIdeas on quickly destroying a roomin Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=Udunno;5916077]Heh, sounds cool... only bad thing is that it's quite slow. Ahh well.[/QUOTE]
It is? I'm sure that dank's method has something to do with making the character model huge though, because I can def
Showing the 5 most recent posts.