Posts by cboy676
7 posts total, newest first.
BO2 Master prestige - everything unlocked + prestige glitch (new)in XBOX Customizing & Modding - JohnFame someone logged into hotmail, changed all info, so I recovered it using my linked email.BO2 Master prestige - everything unlocked + prestige glitch (new)in XBOX Customizing & Modding - [QUOTE=JohnFame;7162331]DAMIT. Seriously. Can you try again?[/QUOTE]
Go ahead, it might still work. All I know is they updated it about not even 24 hours after I posted this, so they caught on to it fast as hell.
-----[Region-Free] Call of Duty: World at Warin Xbox Hacking - i miss megaupload, oh well its coming back though.
mega.co.nzBO2 Master prestige - everything unlocked + prestige glitch (new)in XBOX Customizing & Modding - Glitch was patched this morning. To all who used it, I hope you enjoyed it!BO2 Master prestige - everything unlocked + prestige glitch (new)in XBOX Customizing & Modding - [ PATCHED - Patched 24 hours after posting ]
Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4K8IPFnY6U
Dummy acc info(to do glitch with to get master prestige):
dumdumacount@hotmail.com
#Snipped<>
If you liked it, wish to do
Showing the 5 most recent posts.