Posts by Clawdruid
10 posts total, newest first.
1000 things Battlefield 3 has taught us!in Battlefield 3 (BF3) Hacks & Cheats - 142. Drugs aren't the only thing addicting.RageHack v1.0in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Its saying "An error has occurred with the hack prevention function. (Error Code = 204)
The program is shutting down." When i try to run the game. Is this a problem with the hack or my injector (Red Dragon 5.7). Or is itGetting An Errorin Combat Arms Help - I didn't mean to double post, i tried editing it accidentally hit the back button then posted it again. And im not sure how to delete the other thread. Sorry if im a noob.Getting An Errorin Combat Arms Help - I re logged and tried to run the game and the same error popped up.Getting An Errorin Combat Arms Help - I tried without the hacks and it still happened. Ill try re logging on my computer.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.