Posts by Bianca.
28 posts total, newest first.
Secondary Weapon Trainer for v1.0.16in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=dharbert;7690273]Nah, I'm far from being the best hacker. I just happen to be halfway decent with Cheat Engine.
I could start making even better trainers/hacks if I learned how to use VB or C++.[/QUOTE]
Well , Primary Weapon Trainer for v1.0.16in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - OH YES HARBERT ILOVEUTutorial For Change Your Combat Record Statistik v15 Playlist 29.715.2in Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Tutorials - The score per minute is the only problem with the stat editors.DPI Reduce/Increase ~ Nortonin Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - I have a 3-DPI mouse so this is kinda useless, But Good Job.BO II - Stats Editor [Can cause Rollback of Account]in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - omfg I love you
Showing the 5 most recent posts.