Posts by What?
8 posts total, newest first.
[Release]Edited Strife Hackin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=Carms;365632]
http://i38.tinypic.com/xrbd0.jpg[/quote]
Carms, a few minor edits to Strife's hack and you deserve to completely take his name off and put your name all over it? Not only does he not want you ediWhy are you HACKING ?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I use chams because without it, I usually get killed from someone I didn't see come from behind. The only time I use OPK is when someone comes into the game I'm playing and begins to OPK.How to get the S3 supressor!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=-DarkX-;346045]Recoil purposes, and player preferences.[/quote]
I don't know about player preferences but last I checked there were hacks for reducing recoil/spread as well.How to get the S3 supressor!!!in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Since you guys are on this website, I'm guessing you're all hackers so why would you need a silencer anyways?
1. -50% Muzzle Flash? - Who the fuck really notices this?
2. -50% Gunshot Noise? - Are you afraid someone[ADVICE] Keeping your k/d ratio up from a "bad game".in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - That's what I do whenever I have more deaths than kills. Pretty loserish to do but at least I don't have one of those disgusting KDRs that are under 1.00.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.