Posts by potatomaniac
652 posts total, newest first.
Best Skill Setups For Bottingin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Discussions - If you're soloing rooms with lots of weak-normal mobs you can use Blaze Binder (you can use the spawn glitch and cause CRAZY DoTs) with the 4,3,1 as your setup (I believe Dark Fire increases a DoT intensifier)Merge Glitch isn't working anymore?????in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - The merge glitch doesn't work all the time. I have the same delay for every time and it probably has a 75% chance of success every time you do the glitchAQ Worlds Giveaway l Yet Another One l Let's Revive This Section l Publicist Teamin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - What do you like the most about this section?
I went inactive here on MPGH years ago, but I just came back to find some bots for aqw since I play a lot during my free time, the bots here are really nice, and the people alast spam win a 300,000,000,000 $ cash or paypal or UGCin Spammers Corner - i'm latht..giving away 4 dota 2 keys right nowin Defense of the Ancients 2 (DOTA 2) Hacks - Dota is now an F2P. No need to pay.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.