Posts by Kazue
139 posts total, newest first.
Tsk, Tsk, Nexon.in Vindictus Discussions - A console?... What's that? ... Oh yeah, that black box.
HFS modding is the new trend now.
Bragging about how cool you are with a console isn't gonna get you popular.hfssignin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - You have to sign every hfs file 1 by 1? Or is there a way to sign multiple hfs files at onceUpdate Of ALL .HFS Content Files! 12-01-2013!in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Sk114;7301442]ancient_elculous_tear.tga.comp
elculous_tear.tga.comp
anti_binding_potion.tga.comp
if only i knew of a magical way to use these. :(
someone bring back the spawning lol and so we can get these! Xhfssignin Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Can someone tell me why I keep getting this error when I convert back to a hfs file?
http://puu.sh/1LvHcR.I.P. Evie. December 13th, 2012in Vindictus Discussions - More like, "R.I.P. Vindictus public hacks"
Showing the 5 most recent posts.