Posts by HELLO_TRIPLE
17 posts total, newest first.
please delete this accountin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - Hi,
Please delete this account! thanksPunkBuster too strong!in WarRock - International Hacks - WTF, I just saw some one using cheats in warrock today, a guy shot 100time/s with a mini gun.....Punkbuster Errorin WarRock - International Hacks - I have same problem as you guys, but I have solve this problem few dags ago!!!!!!!!...... you have to download "vx2finder". check this link it will help you out: http://www.evenbalance.com/index.php?page=faq-wr.php
Punkbuster Has Arrived (BYPASS)in WarRock - International Hacks - i love punkbuster..... because the stupid cheats make the server laggy.... i hope it will never been bypass.Warrock Codes!!!in WarRock - International Hacks - can some one please tell me why i cant play on warrock? it said i must download the patch or something, where can i download the patch? please help me!!!!!!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.