Posts by williangg
11 posts total, newest first.
Gaar's External Cheat | Glow ESP | Triggerbot|in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just played 2 mm, UD
Nice hack btw, thanks!EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v8.01 [public] - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i got vacbanned yesterday, but is from "untrusted account" i cant understand why I always get this ban, i used in 2 accs and got banned in only one, can somebody explain what makes me get "untrusted bans" ?SuperHusky's Standalone Skin Changer v1 (INCLUDES KNIFE NAME CHANGER!)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I'm trying to use this on my smurf and I'm getting 2 errors here... Can somebody help?
prntscr . com / a01ikzEZfrags CS:GO Multihack v7.3 [public] - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Gaar;11313509]
invalid view angles on aimbot, stuff that valse doesn't like.[/QUOTE]
So, if you only use ESP, u can only get VAC/OW bans?EZfrags CS:GO Multihack v7.3 [public] - rage/legitin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Got untrusted ban too, can someone explain how "Untrusted bans" work?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.