Posts by Freehacksplease
4 posts total, newest first.
Glitch patchedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=KVizzle;347881]rofl, i know wat u mean... my k/d on my hacker has dropped down from a 5.4 to a 4.8 :eek:[/quote]
I'm at 1.6 or so xD But then again all I used was Chams, so it wasn't that much higher. I've actGlitch patchedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=woody77;347622]You dont need to post this we can figure it out are self.[/quote]
Our*
But back on topic; Yes, it is something easily figured out. I thought I'd post it anyway. If it's useful to anyone at allGlitch patchedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Double post, I apologize. Please delete.Glitch patchedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I just thought I'd tell you guys that the crouch glitch that used to teleport you to the ground so you didn't take fall damage was fixed. It no longer works. That is all.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.