Posts by InvaderGir
73 posts total, newest first.
ConsoLite 1.49b [NA|EU]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=fortytwo;5998115]Has anyone been able to bind any of these commands and have them work?
- changemap_to_next_random_sector
- changemap_to_current_random_sector
- changelevel 2[/QUOTE]
I use changelevel 2 all "We're sorry! This user id's login access has been restricted ..."in Vindictus Help - They would never do that cause that would cause them HUGE problems if reported to the Better Business BureausGodmode and 1 Hit Kill 9.1 [NA] [BindFix]in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=jLoo;5992453]Nope this happen when just when i got this dll. I even tried redownloading.[/QUOTE]
I have been getting a lot of errors and crashes with the new DLL files lately, which never happened before until "We're sorry! This user id's login access has been restricted ..."in Vindictus Help - [QUOTE=zeiontic;5991249]So.. how long are these usually? A week?[/QUOTE]
I would just check back every other day in case its only a 3 day ban. Don't think you would be banned for a week unless it was VERY serious offens"We're sorry! This user id's login access has been restricted ..."in Vindictus Help - Sounds like a temp ban FOR NOW. Someone probably reported you for something, if it was hacks without proof, they probably temp ban you while they do their evaluation. If someone reported you for something like foul langu
Showing the 5 most recent posts.