Posts by Jared1997yee
3 posts total, newest first.
RUN FAST AS SOLDIER IN MUTANT/HERO/XENO MODE!in CrossFire Tutorials - [QUOTE=']i[Smoke;6796058']Thnx For This Bug Bro :D[/QUOTE]
Np man :P
Btw, Thanks everyone for your positive feedback :D:D:DRUN FAST AS SOLDIER IN MUTANT/HERO/XENO MODE!in CrossFire Tutorials - [QUOTE=RealKnight;6795643]Look Good, but i noneed it cause i have Unlimitted G Skill :D[/QUOTE]
Ok xD But when your hack gets detected you can try this out :)RUN FAST AS SOLDIER IN MUTANT/HERO/XENO MODE!in CrossFire Tutorials - Hey everyone, it's Jared here.
I found this bug about 6 months ago and I thought it would get pacthed up soon so I didn't bother posting it on here.
I now see that it hasn't been noticed by Z8games and they won't patRyakhawk D3D Menu Hack v11! |Memory Features| |Menu| |WORKING AFTER XTRAP UPDATE|in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hey Ryakhawk, I have the same injector and I injected it exactly the same way you did but I didn't get the ryakhawk menu activated thingy. I tried like 4 times and still the same problem, then I have no hack ingame. I amRyakhawk D3D Menu Hack v11! |Memory Features| |Menu| |WORKING AFTER XTRAP UPDATE|in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - 2nd! nice hack man!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.