Posts by marcsi
47 posts total, newest first.
Who Thinks CA IS MESSED UP NOWin Combat Arms Discussions - Yea combat arms has changed...It used to be much better. But what can we do?Combat Arms - Death Row EVENT.in Combat Arms Discussions - [QUOTE=Lazureth;6512538]
I got common sense and I don't ever bother to check the CA website. Just because you do, doesn't mean it's necessarily common sense.[/QUOTE]
Stop spamming, "Just because you do"[Beta][Makes detected hacks undetected] Simple PE Cipherin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - [QUOTE=Jason;6505445]
Use the .dll without the .bak. The .dll.bak one is the original, unciphered file. If they're both crashing quickly I daresay it's the hack causing issues.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!!!!![Makes detected hacks undetected] Simple PE Cipherin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Jason;6505445]
Use the .dll without the .bak. The .dll.bak one is the original, unciphered file. If they're both crashing quickly I daresay it's the hack causing issues.[/QUOTE]
Thanks!!!!![Beta][Makes detected hacks undetected] Simple PE Cipherin Combat Arms Europe Hacks - Quick question doeee, when I Cipher the .dll, I'm not supposed to use the one file that says (nameofhack).dll.bak am I? I'm supposed to use the other .dll that hasn't had any changes right? When I tried to Cipher the Luc
Showing the 5 most recent posts.