Posts by DavidNS
1,097 posts total, newest first.
Congratulations to the newly accept MPGH News Team!in General - [QUOTE=OogilyBoogily;8223044]congrats. who wants my spot? interviewer. XD[/QUOTE]
/omg Interview /me /pleasenetflix account giveawayin General - [QUOTE=DutchAirForce;8223001]You can find these free all over the internet.... I don't get why each month someone needs to post this ._. Same goes for porn passes, every day there are over 1000 of porn passes FREE over tI got my kid...in General - [QUOTE=Dave84311;8222663]I really wonder why no one has said it yet: wtf, you have a 6 year old kid?[/QUOTE]
/daum was about to say that
How old are you? (not you Dave)Some shit I've done as a chefin General - [QUOTE=Antipathy;8222359]
Why would a passion for food be gay? That's stupid.
Thank you :)
Not quite sure how you managed that, but I guess you didn't stir it enough so you should probably do it and lower the heatSome shit I've done as a chefin General - [QUOTE=Antipathy;8219753]
Shit I've done. - Imgur (http://imgur.com/a/PbCaY)
http://i.imgur.com/YIgpVyWh.jpg[/QUOTE]
Yay someone who don't think that being a boy and a chef is gay /lub
Showing the 5 most recent posts.