Posts by ebilviet
12 posts total, newest first.
..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - hey turbo will you ever make a version of the old one for us ):
this bone one doesn't seem to work for me (black screen) but i never got a black screen for the older version (box esp)
i have aero mode enabled and ever..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - 256998
I got this weird black box on the bottom ofm y screen for soem reason..::Turb0z's Public EXTERNAL::.. [ESP/BoneESP/Triggerbot]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - old version worked for me. this version black screens ): i have aero enabledCSGO Multi Hack V2.3in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - how do you fix the black screen?
I have full screen windowed
I ran it in administrator
Everything is in the right folder.
Im on windows vista home premium 2007CS:GO Multi [ESP, Bone Aimbot, Triggerbot, Proximity Warning, Crosshair]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - i would totally pay for a private version of this if i could get it to work cause of the .dlls <3333 xD
now, for the waiting game :3
Showing the 5 most recent posts.