Posts by Jackal
1,096 posts total, newest first.
MPGH Userbarsin Art & Graphic Design - The MPGH KGB Is to MPGH as the Original KGB Was to the USSR.
wikipedia is your friend. =]MPGH Custom Emotions - VIP CONTESTin Art & Graphic Design - LAWL Contest Over Who done gon' n Wun it?!?!?!
In English:
It seems as though the contest deadline has passed...
Whose Emoticon Package has the Administration chosen as the most acceptable?
I would Very much liLeaving MPGH.in General - Duagang, I remember you, man.
Hell, you were even in the MPGH comic...
(AND I WASN'T!!! >:@)
Oh well, It looks like MPGH is going to have more room for leechers now...
...Now where did that "edit" button goLeaving MPGH.in General - Well said, Enimo.
Well Said.
Farewell, Comrade.Word association game - Spam to 1 million replies!in Spammers Corner - The Face.
...So even if he does Live, he can't see anything (That means both Hentai and his Keyboard ^_^)
.357 Magnum or .455 Webley?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.