Posts by Sogomn
19 posts total, newest first.
Hacks?in CrossFire Europe Help - I knew that day would come... :D
No rly, what happened? I do not play CF seriously and I have better thing to do than play it but in between times I feel like playing and hacking it.
Are there no more people writing hackHacks?in CrossFire Europe Help - Why are there so few hacks? Last time I played Crossfire, there were thousands of fly hacks and aimbots!
What happened?!?!?
Oh, I play CF EU, btw!What do I need to do?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - [QUOTE=bandi12;7243555]dll project and a lot of skill ...[/QUOTE]
How do I create a dll project?NEW | CrossFire EU | OHK Zombie Modein CrossFire Europe Hacks - OMG WTF BBQ!! DAT HACK! 10x THANKS!!! AIMBOT FOR FREE! LOVE YOU! Can I have the source code?What do I need to do?in Crossfire Coding Help & Discussion - I have Visual C++ 2008 and want to code a hack. What do I need to choose? Which project type? Or something else?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.