Posts by Cr8ive
253 posts total, newest first.
New movies! Can't wait to watch.in General - Just want to see Robocop and Thor :D☆MAJOR GENERAL☆ | 2 STARS☆☆ | PERMS | SPEED GEAR | OG INFO | 3,000,000 GPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=edwardjiang;8783539]Shotty this deal, I'm getting 60k NX today after school!
Willing to go first as well.[/QUOTE]
Only if an OMM is not online bro!! I'll be online the same time you told me to☆MAJOR GENERAL☆ | 2 STARS☆☆ | PERMS | SPEED GEAR | OG INFO | 3,000,000 GPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=you5576;8783425]If i get together $60 in karma koins tomorrow would you be willing to sell it?[/QUOTE]
Ofcourse I would o.O☆MAJOR GENERAL☆ | 2 STARS☆☆ | PERMS | SPEED GEAR | OG INFO | 3,000,000 GPin Combat Arms Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=jmokey;8783145]man i would love to buy this account its just i got no money :([/QUOTE]
LOL.... get some then4 more hours...in General - Didn't enjoy the first one -_-
Showing the 5 most recent posts.