Posts by rawrsword
43 posts total, newest first.
ROSeikTeam Hack [v4] >>>[[6 NEW FEATURES]]<<<in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bugzcarino;8879256]this is working in PH???[/QUOTE]
Some features mate /orly/oya/lolROSeikTeam Hack [v4] >>>[[6 NEW FEATURES]]<<<in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bugzcarino;8879256]this is working in PH???[/QUOTE]
Some features mate /orly/oya/lolForeverRed CF NA [Removed Menu Console][Fixed Error]in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Ur hack still has that missing library error. I cant fixROSeikTeam Hack [v4] >>>[[6 NEW FEATURES]]<<<in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Coolness2;8871778]Can you give me a link?[/QUOTE]
Download Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update 3 from Official Microsoft Download Center (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?ROSeikTeam Hack [v4] >>>[[6 NEW FEATURES]]<<<in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Coolness2;8871524]It says I injected the hack, but it does not show anything or a menu when I press F11. What are the requirments??? :l I want to use the hack[/QUOTE]
Update your c++ and inject it with his inject
Showing the 5 most recent posts.