Posts by BradHacker
400 posts total, newest first.
Steam account (23 games - DayZ, Rust, Darksouls, All CS) 40-30$ PP - KarmaKoinin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Hey I am selling my steam account to some one for 40-30$ (30 is lowest)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/xRoarS/games?tab=all
^ Games
Accepting - Paypal or KarmaKoin cards or a World of Tanks Account. ( GOOD )
SkypSteam account (23 games) for World of Tanks Accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Bump. I am selling the account for 30$>Rust Key/Accountin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - http://steamcommunity.com/id/xRoarS/games?tab=all
buy it 25$
SKkype erckberk97Steam account (23 games) for World of Tanks Accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - Games:
Amnesia
Arma
Arma 2
Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead
Borderlands 2
All Counterstrike games
Dark souls: Prepare to die
DayZ
Skyrim
Garrys mod
Guns of iccarus
Rust
Scribblenauts unlimited
SimCity 4 deluxe
Price CHECK And selling! Gold V - 40 Skins - Gold III MMR -in League of Legends Marketplace - I need a price check on my account. it has roughly 40 champs and 40 skins. A LOT OF THE SKINS ARE VAULT SKINS FROM Harrowing.
I need a price check and then I will add more info,
it is:
Gold V 20 LP Gain 16 LP Loss -
Showing the 5 most recent posts.