Posts by Bug
59 posts total, newest first.
BF4 AHK hack V2in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - Works great for me, however I have constant high ping / lag spikes, and I believe it is from this cheat. Other than that I have no problems![AHK]NoSpread,NoRecoil,ExternalRadar,MinimapSpotting,No Breath,NoGravity,ROF,MuzzleVelin Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=rjthehunter;12025339]It gives me error at line 7 when I open it with AutoHotKey[/QUOTE]
Make sure that the Read Memory 5.0.ahk file and GDI+.ahk file are in the same place, extract them both to one folder, run BaSimplex Hacks [Legit Features]in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=AuT03x3C;11439816]No, you are just banned from his server. You can play with PB detected hacks without getting banned form secured servers.[/QUOTE]
Awesome, thanks for informing me!Here Comes The Money (AQW Gold Bot)in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Not sure if I've done this too much, but I don't get any gold from this. I did this a while back, and I guess no longer works for me.Simplex Hacks [Legit Features]in Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) Hacks - [QUOTE=Z;11438813]
When you join any server now, it says "Punkbuster disabled" and then it still joins the server. So, you can't be banned by "PB" anymore. But you can be banned by an admin[/QUOTE]
Wait what? Seriously
Showing the 5 most recent posts.