Posts by RJ
5,547 posts total, newest first.
🌐PC | MOST VOUCHED | DECLARABLE MONEY | BUNKER | UNLIKE THE REST, I CAN CODE🌐in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) User Services/Shops - Vouch this service.
Quick, friendly & articulate. I will be using this service in the future.
Thank you.Onward Vr (Vive/Steam) ESPin Hack Requests - Looking for someone who can make an ESP for this VR indie game.Butt-Hurt Crying Hillary Voters Compilationin General - /lol .Is mpgh going to be like 4chan now?in General - @OP I sure AF hope it does. I love MPGH's more crazed members.
[QUOTE=Ahlwong;12089090]Just tag hunters going for TM.
RJ had a bet with Dave for TM where he would right his name on a girl's back and have sex with hAny car guys here?in General - [QUOTE=ryanmikeanton;12086247]
How many miles do you get a gallon?[/QUOTE]
18-28 with the one I got now, because its a v6, that can run on 4 if you set it that way. If you keep it on 4 you get usually near the 28 end.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.