Posts by menenl
5 posts total, newest first.
Speed Hackin WarRock - International Hacks - OMG YOU MOTHER FOCKER! DONT POST THAT SHIT ON THIS GREAT FORUM!
I WARN YOU ALL! I AM NOT PATHETIC IN ANY WAY BUT THE PROGRAM WHICH IS INSIDE wrspd.rar IS A PROGRAM WHICH WILL FORMAT YOUR ENTIRE C:/ DRIVE. ZONE ALARM REPPunkBuster too strong!in WarRock - International Hacks - There is no way to hack into Pre-Released Warrock man. I've been on every hacking forum and they just didn't manage to bypass PB on this warrock.
I haven't seen one hacker in the game for about a month now.
Shouldn't yPB Bypass?in WarRock - International Hacks - Could you inform me about any PB Bypass updates? I can help you guys with a design or debugging. I have some nice software myself. Mail me @ dutchnavy@gmail.comNFV2 Bypass --> WHAT ABOUT PUNKBUSTER??!??in WarRock - International Hacks - OMG. I liked the good old times when I had GPS, all weapons, wall-walking and climbing, flying, infinite health and ammo... Now I have nothin'. Not that I'm doing very very badly these moments in the new WarRock, but areWarRock WarRock NFV2 Edition Guide With hacks.in WarRock - International Hacks - Lol this doesn't work. If you DO use the program, it will say: Invalid Package(90100) on selecting the mission mode and if you keep the original WarRock.exe it will say: Abnormal Mapdata on loading the map!
Showing the 5 most recent posts.