Posts by EpixPiratez
89 posts total, newest first.
ApexNetwork [Prison Server]in Minecraft Server Advertising - It's the generic Minecraft Prison Server, and I like it, it's nice. The server has a couple of problems that seems to highly annoy me.
1. The instructions aren't that clear, it's not good for noobs.
2. The people in the Games like League of Legendsin General Gaming - [QUOTE=dodac123456789;9076063]Looking for games like LEague of Legends.No Dota please,I hate that game.As much and as quick as possible
kthnxbai[/QUOTE]
League of Legends is a MOBA. MOBA stands for "Multiplayer Online BaAnonymous Steam Group!in General Gaming - I might aswell join, I need some friends on MPGH.Free Steam Games (Also Steam Wallet Codes, Amazon Gift Cards, Runescape Membershipin General Gaming - This sounds cool, but I think that it's fake and most likely illegal if it's not on the grey section of the laws. Anyways, i'm not a moderator so I have no room to say this, but this should probably be moved to 'Hacking What's your favorite game to play during school?in General - I usually play Gameboy games in an emulator through my phone, today during class I played Pokemon Yellow.
[Phones are not allowed in class for me either]
Showing the 5 most recent posts.