Posts by PadaWaN
53 posts total, newest first.
NWO (NEW WORLD ORDER)in United States of America - You guys are weak liberals, Aww, we might get to powerful...I personally want America to become an Empire...TnT Chams Working Fully!in Combat Arms Discussions - Nice Tutorial,
But after I log in and it auto-injects, when I press insert nothing comes up.. Any tips on how to fix it?
From my previous hacks experience usually theres a scroll that comse down, and you can choosRUSSIA vs USAin United States of America - [quote=jussofresh1;560968]Its unfair to speak for the poor like that. When you experience poverty you will no how hard it is to get out of that, "Im going to work for whatever I can get right now", mentality.
But I RUSSIA vs USAin United States of America - [quote=bugmenot;560416]I didn't mean that America has an empire, but it makes no difference.
It still needs to fall.
China is not in 10 TRILLION dollars debt.
America would lose, look at some military statistics andRUSSIA vs USAin United States of America - [quote=bugmenot;548393]America will get its time.
Every nation needs to fall before it can become powerful.
Think about it, the greeks, the persians, the romans, the egyptians, the macadionians, the british, the mongol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.