Posts by Joshcarr2006
11,015 posts total, newest first.
Osiris Multihack rage configin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=hellowaikit;14679378]Does your rage config has Anti-Aim? is it risky ?[/QUOTE]
Yeah you'll get banned if you use it in every game. I think I got vaced after 4 days of just using it in every game.Osiris Multihack rage configin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Don't download the funhack in the link it's outdated. Jhem can you remove the link I can't edit.Osiris Multihack | 12/01/2020in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=purplikesass;14676946]I use the dll in an injecter then open the game it hasnt injected idk why does anyone know? ive tried many injecters[/QUOTE]
Run the game first.Osiris + injector (updated 10-1-2020)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - I got banned after a few hours of using too but I was using a rage config with it.
[QUOTE=global1234;14675224]i jsut made this acc to play with this cheat , vac banned in like 1 hr steam profile : http://steamcommunity.cOsiris Multihack rage configin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=abraranser;14675163]i don't understand how to use it can you please make a video explaining please[/QUOTE]
put the file in C:\Users\Documents\Osiris when in game load the funhack and Osiris hit insert go to confi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.