Posts by danielfr789
5 posts total, newest first.
Strange ban systemin Minecraft Help - There is no way for them to see you with a VPN unless you have logged in to the same alt before an your regular IP address.Any Minecraft 1.8 spambots released?in Minecraft Help - Bump! Still lookingAny Minecraft 1.8 spambots released?in Minecraft Help - Seriously? No spambots yet? I wouldn't even mind if they aren't free.Any Minecraft 1.8 spambots released?in Minecraft Help - Just checked WeepCraft, doesn't seem to have one included. I need to be able to use my own accounts on it meaning, non-cracked.Any Minecraft 1.8 spambots released?in Minecraft Help - I have been searching for hours trying to find a spambot updated for 1.8 and I even tried updated some myself, but my knowledge in coding is very little. Just wondering if there are any released that I could use my own a
Showing the 5 most recent posts.