Posts by tpwn3d
35 posts total, newest first.
1000M EAST SERVER GOLD!! $50/100Min Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Fast, friendly, and I went first.
+1 vouch[EAST]NX for Gold >> 15k NX -- 30milin Vindictus Selling / Trading / Buying - Got 15k NX to sell for 30m.
PM me for my skype.
Gotta see some vouches or I'm not going first, unless you're an established trustworthy seller on mpgh.DyeAssist V2in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Well...Some aspects don't work for me as intended, (window does not show up over Vindictus in full screen mode, meaning I have to alt-tab into the game, and the save feature does not work for me)but the arrow key featureDyeAssist V2in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Sure, I'll try it out. I used a couple different options, I figured it had to be running in native to pinpoint the exact location of the amp window, but I ran it in windowed mode. So I'd alt-tab the dye assist for it to DyeAssist V2in Vindictus Hacks & Cheats - Not working for me. It does go undetected with the undetected function, but after clicking auto position it doesn't allow me to scan, and the auto position isn't centered.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.