Posts by bzh
6 posts total, newest first.
Free Key - Unlimited Usesin User Services - This doesn't work anymore, I really need a beta key to start working on this game.Hacks. Join me in my questin WAR Inc Battlezone Hacks - My problem is I don't know much about model logging/recording. I just need numVertices and primCounts for the important models and I could just release chams and no recoil. Once I learn how to do ESP I willStructsin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=Hell_Demon;5960277]It's a 2 level pointer(a pointer to a pointer), which means it's most likely a pointer to an array of CPlayer pointers.[/QUOTE]
Did not know, seems very good for the right opportunity to use War Inc. Model Logs numVertices/primCountsin WAR Inc Battlezone Hacks - Has anyone released any model logs, I am having problems with getting my model logger working. If you can share your logs would be greatly appreciated.Structsin C++/C Programming - [QUOTE=BlackLite;5940346]/mmz try like that
struct CBase()
{
CPlayer* local;
char unknown0[1169872];
CPlayer** player;
}[/QUOTE]
CPlayer** player;
Is that a normal dereference pointer times the value
Showing the 5 most recent posts.