Posts by Aorcent
102 posts total, newest first.
What's The Lates Working Teknogods MW3 Version - TeknoMW3 2.7.0.1 or TeknoMW3 2.7.0.9in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - Both of those versions work, as of now. Try refreshing the server list, or try to move the scroll bar, and they should pop up. It works for me but I am not sure if it works for you, but try it out if you want to.Is there a single chance to get unbanned or evade the ban?in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - Well, that's that. =|
I am not going to buy a bunch of "backup" hardware just to unban myself, lol.Steam Authorization Failedin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - You're not the only one, many people have it, from what I have heard from the forum of fourdeltaone. As of right now, this type of ban is a hardware ban, much like a IP ban but much different though. With this ban it is Fourldeltaone shutting down!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Private Server Hacks - I forgot the rules, but I think I cannot post links to users, but the site is up, and check the forum announcements, "About the forum shutdown". My only guess is that the reason why the website cannot let users to connecIW4M Hacks v2in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Private Servers - [QUOTE=2D|Ice..;8547082]Make sure you inject it once and do not inject any other DLL's.
Also try to start the injector as admin.
Hope this helps.[/QUOTE]
No go. Still crashes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.