Posts by robbing
50 posts total, newest first.
Removing items after game ban.in Counter-Strike 2 Help - So, out of curiosity, is there a way to remove the skins and cases from a profile after it has been game banned? I know there's no public way of doing it, and the TF2 and DOTA 2 bugs have been patched, but curious if anSELLING IJJI COLONEL + Official Email - MUCH GUNS CHEAP PRIZEin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - still 5 sale?Another Leuitnant Colonelin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - So yeah, if you plan on buying this account, make sure you use an OMM
I was stupid enough not to, since in his previous thread, they gave him a vouch.
Anyway, here's the conversation
http://i.imgur.com/l6v646C.pSelling a 5.1 Forum Account on Aeria Games ( iGoldDragon)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - I do...so much...it's like my familySelling a 5.1 Forum Account on Aeria Games ( iGoldDragon)in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Selling / Trading / Buying - LOL...everyone will know that you sold it...lololol
Showing the 5 most recent posts.