Posts by KVizzle
184 posts total, newest first.
Help me please! - Unable to reset the renderer..in Combat Arms Help - Unable to reset the renderer. In order to play Combat arms, you'll need at leasty Directx 9.0c, with a video card that supports TnL (Error: 484)
This has been the error I have been recieving lately.. I have no clue wAnyone got a hack to run on XP?in Combat Arms Help - Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has had ANY success within the last HS update with a Wall Hack.. I've tried every injector with every hack and still no success. If you've had any success using windows xp and got a hCombat arms hack for xpin Combat Arms Help - Man you need to post this.. I've tried soo many hacks today and nothing so far has worked.. I haven't used a hack on my xp ever and it'd be nice to finnaly get to use one..Lol. That gay ass Public Vip. Ends in 3 hours..in Combat Arms Discussions - How long until the game crashed im guessing..Windows XP Help??in Combat Arms Help - [quote=NuB_GhOsT;1416407]Some Hacks Don't Work For your OS[/quote]
None of you are fucking helping.. ur saying sumb shit like ^^ to get ur posting count up.. That doesn't mean shit.. I want someone to tell me what
Showing the 5 most recent posts.