Posts by boomstick
12 posts total, newest first.
MPGH OPERATION 7 PUBLIC HACK V. 1.1in Operation 7 Hacks - [quote=Royal S.A.H. Force;553888]hmm
what is UAC??
because ive have vista and i dont worked[/quote]
maybe because it's patched:party:How do get I Operation 7?in Soldier Front General - make sure your using ie firefox wont open it[Diamondhack] Operation 7 v0.5in Operation 7 Hacks - patched or it just doesnt work for me.giving away my ca accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - yea I dont play anymore its sfc 2 i think kdr is like 2.18 2.30 I forget its a total legit account I dont remember how much money is on it but msg if you want it id rather give it to someone who is known to the forumsTime to Play - It's back with no lagin Blackshot Hacks & Cheats - no hacks out yet your getting shot behind walls due to the lag your behind the wall but to them your not behind the wall and cbt2 lags more then cbt1
Showing the 5 most recent posts.