Posts by SNIPER11112
63 posts total, newest first.
Is MPGH dying?in General - 2008-2009 was a good yearHave you ever felt pain in your dreams?in General - This has been happening to me for a long time. I feel legitimate pain in my dreams. Always in the form of getting stabbed unfortunately. All while I have never been stabbed in real life.
https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/Hi Therein Member Introduction & Return - https://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/MjAxMi0yZDcyYmVjZGZlMDRkNTlm.png
I'm back bitches, but probably not for long >_>
Who knows, what is love, baby don't hurt me no more.Motivational quotes/images I can hang on my wallin General - [QUOTE=Allura;12908527]I'm going to make a picture is photoshop and get it printed to hang on top of my study table. What are some good quotes/images?[/QUOTE]
"Fuck Her Right In The Pussy"
http://www.returnofkings.Piece of shit on eBay tried to refund me.... What should I do?in General - Fuck his wife
Showing the 5 most recent posts.